NOW OPEN EVERY SATURDAY! 9AM-2PM
WALK INS ARE WELCOME!
MAY 2019 is Senior Exercise Month at Mahajan Medical Center
April 2019 is Skin Cancer Screening Month at Mahajan Medical Center
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Don’t get sunburned.
- Avoid tanning and never use UV tanning beds.
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Keep newborns out of the sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months.
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month.
- See Dr. Mira at least once a year for a professional skin exam.
Does your skin lesion meet the ABCD criteria ? If so come & see Dr. Mira for your skin screening in our office. Call our office to make an appointment today.
March 2018 Community Education
Dr Mahajan is very involved in community education, giving talks in all avenues of the community. You might catch him at a Mobile home community wellness event, Retired Union worker or VA association event. He educates the community on heart health, diabetes, and Alzheimer ‘s to name a few….here is a thank you letter from his recent talk
NOV 2014 NEWS:
“Readers named Mahajan Medical Center, at 150 Clearwater-Largo Road, Suite 1, as the best office in Largo. Drs. Ranjan and Mira Mahajan said they were “very excited and humbled” by the honor.
“Our motto is ‘We care to listen to our patients,’ and we are honored that our patients voted for us knowing that we will continue to offer cutting edge in patient care,” the Mahajans wrote in a statement. “Thank you again to all our patients.”
The office provides its patients with a variety of services, including screening and treatment for skin cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, aneurysms, osteoporosis and well woman exams.”